doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
School again, sister a-gone ):
I'm thinking of shifting my blog to a new URL, after learning that people have been redirected to it from strange websites. Hm..

The first few days of school were.. cool I guess. (:

The content of my 2 core modules are familiar, so they're okay for now. Complex numbers basics and some linear programming.

Science of Music doesn't have much new info either. But it's quite interesting learning stuff about music I didn't know before. (:

Had my first SP1202 class today. I like how the class is small and how there is a lot of interaction. And very interesting subject content too!

I've only had one lecture for Environmental Sustainability so far, but I think it'll be unlike anything I've done before. A lot of reflections on the lectures need to be done. And the collaboration with an ANU student will be something poles apart from say, Maths stuff. :P

Then there's Chamber Singers. Mr Bennet seems like a really nice guy. :P But already I can tell that this sem will be different from last sem. For starters, there's a new conductor. And there're many more songs this time around, haha. I think I have kinda gotten used to sight-reading on the spot. :P I really find this module to be super fun~ I like the stimulation as well as the challenge of sight-reading! (:

Today Natalie flew off for Bangkok, then from there she'll be heading to Copenhagen. Actually, the latter flight of hers will be leaving in a few hours I think. [: Buh, I'll miss you!

Tutorial balloting results came out some hours ago and I got all the slots I wanted. Which virtually means: 3-day week! :D:D:D (Friday is a self-declared free day, what with a webcast for my only lecture and all.) Thursday will be a killer though, with lessons from 10am to 10pm straight and only a 1-hour break for dinner. D: But I guess that's what Fridays are for? Lol.

Anyway I think I'll be heading off to bed soon. But before that, let me share this with you:



At the Cross by Hillsong. I'm listening to a playlist on YouTube now! (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 12:50 am