doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Sniff sniff!
So I suddenly decided to blog after an ultra long hiatus.

Late at night I had the sudden craving to visit the Bath & Body Works website. I LOOOOVE B&BW! I love the scents, stepping into a store and sniffing everything in sight, one by one. Sad thing is they don't have stores in Asia. D:

When I'm in the US, my skin gets super dry so it is imperative I use body lotion almost everyday. Last year I got the Apple Blossom Citrus Body Lotion to replace the Country Apple Hand Lotion my Tita Sophie gave me aeons ago:


I also got a mini candle (3 for US$5) in Mint Chocolate scent. I got 2 other ones in Salted Caramel and I think the other was Frosted Cupcake.


I gave the latter 2 to Ria and Claire while I kept the Mint Choco for myself. ZOMGGG it smells soooo nice! *SNIFFS* I don't think I'll ever burn it because I want to enjoy the smell forever. :P Sadly the scent has been discontinued. )': It was a good thing they still had this scent left over from 2010 when I got it last year. Hope they bring it back!

So I was checking out the site and saw they have already released their Holiday 2012 collection. If you don't already know, I love mint-- the food and the smell. Mint chocolate especially! Because of this, I really really want to get these items:
Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion


Twisted Peppermint 3-Wick Candle


They also have a candle scent called Peppermint Mocha, but the reviews aren't as good. I also want to get the other holiday scents. But of course, I'd much rather sniff everything in person before buying. So I really love the smells but they don't have a store here! ): The Body Shop doesn't hold a candle to B&BW in my opinion. And the online site doesn't ship internationally either. ): And the holiday scents will be gone once Christmas is over. ): Sad, sad, sad.

I'll guess I'll just sit here and keep sniffing my Mint Chocolate Mini Candle.





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, November 26, 2012 @ 5:21 am