doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Felines
I dreamt a few days ago. Natalie gave my a fluffy white cat with pink hearts! I know there's no such thing in real life, but I'm once again thinking forward to that time when I'll have my very own Exotic Shorthair cat. Read my long ago post about it. And I found this pic online:


Natalie says it looks like a chocolate cat and that if I get a cat it should look like this one. She actually likes this cat! :D

And there's an über cute cat in this video. SUPER CUTE! I wanna, like, hug it to death! D:



Anyway, I desperately wanna watch The Lion King at MBS! Rawr! I need to book tix soon or they may sell out! ): I haven't yet confirmed with whom I'll be watching with, but I ought to soon. Here's the ticketing link, I've had it bookmarked since ever. It shall be my graduation gift to myself in May. (:

Speaking of The Lion King, I remember my concert last year with the PJ Choir and the songsss. Wish I'd learnt all of them and not just a few. ): But school kept me from doing so. Here's a video of the PJ Alumni Choir singing Shadowland from Lion King I found:



It's soft so turn up the volume!! I can actually hear myself. o_O Man, I miss those days. (:

Anyway here's another vid but of the PJ Choir so I'm not singing. He Lives In You. It's awesome!







Cat Photo: Corbis Images (Red Tabby Exotic Shorthair Cat)





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 1:16 am